Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

Our news section is located here; you can find lengthier news updates there while the news updates below are the bare necessities!

You can find the most recent activity check here; activity checks are month-long. You must have at least one post per character submitted before the first of the next month!

You can find the current OTM (of the month) awards here! Be sure to congratulate the members and the admin members of the characters and titles that have been won this month!

Give a warm welcome to both Bri and Pat who have been brought onto Bittersweet Forever's administration team as active website moderators!

All admin members have their own tasks; be sure to check their signatures for information on what their specific tasks are, otherwise you might be redirected.

Add Reply
New Poll

» [C] From the Queen of England to the hounds of hell [INVITES]
CASSIE BLAKE
 Posted: Oct 23 2016, 08:16 PM
WITCH
TWENTY-ONE
STUDENT

A lot of Cassie's spare time lately (at least now that she and Faye had made amends for the most part) was spent at Faye's magic shop (of sorts). She didn't work there but Faye and Melissa both did which meant Nick was often lingering around, too. Needless to say, it was slowly becoming a bit of a hang-out area for their circle — broken or otherwise.

It was a bit of a running joke between Faye and Melissa that the others only ever hung out there with them to play around with the spell books and the various crystals there without having to actually pay for something, but that was... okay, that was partially true but everyone made sure they supported Faye's business by buying anything they knew they'd use a second time or more.

In return, any time that Faye or Melissa needed a night off, Cassie never had any qualms with stepping up to cover a shift after she was shown how to work the store's register. Everything else — like the products Faye sold — were things that Cassie was more than familiar with so selling and recommending products to customers was hardly a challenge.

That evening Cassie had agreed to cover Faye's shift for a couple of hours so she could pick up a prescription for her infant, Hope. Hope had come down with a bit of a cough while she was home with Faye's boyfriend — Hope's father — Nathaniel; she understood Faye would want to make sure that her baby was doing okay rather than staying stuck at the store. It was windy, dark and rainy, so she doubted too many would bother popping in that night anyway.

Stifling a yawn, the blonde witch found herself doing just about anything and everything she could to keep from going crazy. Dusting, organizing the spell books alphabetically, ensuring everything had a price sticker... It was a long few hours, but knowing that Faye was hopefully at least on her way back into the city to take over the rest of her shift was a massive relief. Getting home before the weather got any worse was a priority, especially since Cassie lived further out of the city than Faye did and Cassie's boyfriend — no, fiancé — wasn't some insanely strong vampire that could lift her vehicle off her if the weather turned against her and drove her into an accident.

Was she being a bit impatient? Perhaps... but at least she knew Faye would return the favour somewhere down the road when Cassie needed it, so for the time being, her blue eyes remained glued to the store's front door while she waited.

--------------------
god damn right, you should be scared of me
pmapplicationshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweete-mail
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
NIKLAUS MIKAELSON
 Posted: Nov 11 2016, 07:13 PM
HYBRID (VAMPIRE/WEREWOLF)
Twenty-Seven
Artist

Patience was not something that anyone ever associated with Niklaus Mikaelson. He was often impulsive, angry, passionate about what he wanted and believed in. Rarely did any one agree with his methods, but he wasn't one who generally cared about approval.

However, when Niklaus knew that the best plan of action to get what he wanted - what he deserved was to wait... He could be a good little boy, abide by the rules, and plan. And that was exactly what he had been doing since returning to New Orleans. He wanted his city back. HIS city. Not Marcel's. Marcellus would have been nothing if it weren't for his guidance and mentorship.

Once upon a time, he and Marcellus had been like brothers. Closer than he and his own brothers were. Almost fatherly, even. They had grown distant since then, and Klaus knew that they were both to blame for it. He had reacted strongly to Marcel's little relationship with his sister Rebekah, though Marcel was not innocent in their disagreements either.

Despite all of this, Niklaus had attempted to make amends with Marcel (then again, he didn't put his entire heart into it). What he had gotten in return was plenty of anger, silence, and barely concealed disdain. So be it. That would make it much easier for him once he took over New Orleans. Niklaus tried not to make it a habit to get close to people; he had been hurt, he had hurt others, and he knew that his actions could be considered brash, so why risk it? There was no need for anymore damage than what his necessary (to him) actions would cause.

Sure, there would be some casualties. Maybe not in terms of life and death, but he would certainly be making a few enemies. Camille, for one. Not that he was too bothered by what she said or thought of him. Then of course there was Davina. Ah, Davina. For awhile he had believed that she could be his; frankly, he was disappointed when he found out she wasn't. Not because he cared about Faye romantically or because he wasn't proud of his daughter Avelina; Avelina was his soul as Caroline was his heart. No, it was moreso that she had si much power that he had wanted to utilize for this very endeavor. Sick, yes, but Klaus was not above using whatever and whomever he had to in order to accomplish his goals.

Would Elijah be disappointed? Of course he would be, at least before he was able to utilize his power as one of the leaders of NOLA. Niklaus would ensure that he was king, but he wasn't one to keep his siblings in the dark. Of course, if Nathaniel kept up his snotty holier-than-thou attitude...he may be excluded.

It was time for him to start making preparations for his master plan. People thought he was ridiculous. Let them. He was confident that his wife and daughter would value being at the top, and he was not afraid. He enjoyed a challenge especially because he and everyone else knew that he was stronger.

He needed a witch to join him on his endeavor. He knew Faye hated him, or at least acted as such, though she had reason now to want to be at the top. She had Hope now, and while Nathaniel was technically an Original, it wasn't enough. He could help. So that was the purpose of his decision to visit her at her store that she owned. He hoped he would catch her alone, without his grumpy brother influencing her decision.

But when he walked in, it wasn't Faye's scent that he caught but Cassie's. He had once upon a time utilized her spellmaking abilities, and now he smirked slightly. It wouldn't hurt to have two on his side, not in the least.

His entrance was quiet, and he smiled crookedly as he saw her checking the books, probably not for the first time it would appear based on the slow evening. "Good evening."

--------------------

& you belong with me
you're my sweetheart &
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
CASSIE BLAKE
 Posted: Dec 18 2016, 03:03 PM
WITCH
TWENTY-ONE
STUDENT

While it was no secret that Adam and Faye had both always been the members of the circle that seemed to enjoy making rushed and flawed decisions whenever it suited them best, that wasn't to say that the rest of the circle had never been capable of making horrible decisions every now and again. Cassie was certainly no exception to that.

Granted, she had never dabbled in the creation or use of drugs like Nick and Faye and she certainly hadn't created nearly as much romantic drama (at least she hoped...) as Jake had when he had been around. She had had her moments of uncertainty and had had her moments of nativity but Cassie prided herself on trying to stick things out and see things through now more than ever.

Cassie had to admit that Klaus had been one of her bigger mistakes much as she was sure Adam would admit that chasing after Abaddon had been one of his bigger mistakes. Really, she hadn't ever had to do anything for Klaus contrary to popular belief; she had agreed to be his witch once but he had never found a need to rely on her. Sometimes she wondered if that was because Faye had been thriving to keep the Original hybrid content back when she had thought her unborn baby had been his...

It wasn't worth thinking about either way anymore. Neither she nor Faye had any ties nor associations with Klaus now that they knew that Davina wasn't his; Faye didn't need to be part of his life and Cassie no longer dedicated herself to him as his witch.

Hearing Klaus' voice as he wished her a good evening had her stomach in knots as her blue eyes glanced up from the task at hand. It was extremely rare for someone like Klaus to stop in out of the blue for less than sinister reasons, especially given the fact that he knew Faye owned this store (thanks to Elijah) and that Faye had little to nothing to do with Klaus any longer.

Narrowing her eyes even if only ever so slightly - though more so in conflicted confusion than hostility - Cassie glanced to the door that she hadn't even heard open. Part of her might have also been glancing towards the exit just to measure the distance in case whatever Klaus wanted ended up demanding the need for a quick escape but Cassie was certain that Marcel might see reason if she needed to rely on magic to keep Klaus at bay.

"If you're looking for Faye, she's not in tonight." Her tone was dry; she wasn't Klaus' biggest fan and she knew that Nathaniel, Faye's boyfriend, would likely lose his shit if he knew that Klaus had come around looking for Faye behind his back. "I'll be sure to tell her that you stopped by."

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
NIKLAUS MIKAELSON
 Posted: Dec 29 2016, 09:59 PM
Twenty-Seven
Artist

Klaus knew very well the reputation he had among the supernatural community of New Orleans, particularly with the witches. He was alright with that; he didn't need to be liked or even respected, not right now. Soon enough, they'd all learn. He would have what was rightfully his.

In the mean time, he'd have to wait, and be patient. He had waited for all his life. Waited to find a cure for his curse, waited for Caroline, waited. He learned that the best things, the things most worthwhile, were worth waiting for. But if all he did was wait, he'd never get work done. Visiting Faye and her shop was just one step to get it all started.

Of course, along with Faye he risked seeing his brother, Nathaniel. While he would prefer to be on good terms with Nathaniel, his brother had made the choice to punish his brothers for the mistakes of their parents and their youth, and no amount of words otherwise would make it better, so Klaus was giving Nathaniel some space.

Go figure that Nathaniel would shack up with the same witch that he had slept with after knowing her maybe a day, but if that made them both happy, who was Niklaus to judge?

Luckily for him, Nathaniel wasn't there. As Cassie turned to greet him at his soft hello, he noted every shift in her expression. She wasn't completely thrilled to see him. His smile warmed in an attempt to put her ease, and he put his hands up, as if to demonstrate that he would not harm her.

He cleared his throat. [b]"Hello Cassie. That's quite alright. I think you might potentially be able to assist me even better. Would you still be interested in helping an old friend out? I'd owe you one."[/b[] His last words were weighted. He was genuine in that he would do nearly anything in return for her assistance with this...project.

The start would be very calm, and he wouldn't need her for much. He was not afraid of a physical fight, and he knew that ultimately, it would boil down to that with Marcel despite his wishes to end things without harming him. That was his hope in having the witches on his side. Things would be so much easier if he did, and he could promise that they wouldn't have to hide who they were if they did. But that would come soon.

--------------------

& you belong with me
you're my sweetheart &
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
CASSIE BLAKE
 Posted: Dec 30 2016, 07:44 PM
WITCH
TWENTY-ONE
STUDENT

There weren't many beings that had ever been able to deny Klaus Mikaelson whatever it is he was longing after only to live to tell the tale of said rejection later on down the road. Cassie had known this the first time he had approached her to act as his witch; if she refused to be part of whatever it had been that he had tried working towards in the past, she or her circle could have ended up paying dearly for Cassie's choice.

Klaus' asking for a favour wasn't as clean-cut as it sounded. While he stated that he'd be the one in debt to her, Cassie knew that that wasn't really how his mind worked. He never lowered himself to a place where he owed anyone much of anything; if Cassie agreed, then she'd be in his good graces which was meant to be blessing enough. Perhaps he'd have mercy on her if ever there was a situation that turned him against her circle or perhaps he'd stand up for her should a greater enemy storm into the city thirsting for the witches' blood.

If she refused, then he could easily ensure that her life - and the lives of those in her circle - knew what hell was. That didn't mean that he'd necessarily kill her or anyone she loved - like Adam, for example - but he could find ways to have them wishing they were dead and that thought was enough to have Cassie wanting to agree with anything he asked of her. The more stubborn side of the blonde witch, on the other hand, wasn't willing to cave so easily, let alone at all.

"Last I checked, you still owed me one from the last time I agreed to do your dirty work." She hadn't really meant to say that; she didn't want to put him in a mood - that was the last thing that anyone wanted - but she couldn't help it. People like Klaus got under her skin in ways she had never known possible. The way that they could prance in and demand things from people that owed them nothing simply because they felt entitled... She refused to be manipulated.

"Listen, I have a thousand things I should be doing; helping you with whatever little project you're working on isn't one of them." She had the rest of this shift to get through for Faye, a wedding to plan, a house to put her own personal touch on now that she and Adam were living together, friendships to repair, friends - like Nick - to look out for... Klaus just didn't fit into that equation. Not anymore.

"Besides, the last I checked? Your little friend Marcel has been making it as hard as hell for any of us to practice magic in New Orleans, so it's not like my help would be of any use to you, anyway."

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
NIKLAUS MIKAELSON
 Posted: Jan 16 2017, 05:31 PM
Twenty-Seven
Artist

Niklaus had always found feisty people fascinating, particularly feisty women. There was something attractive about someone who took risks in how they spoke to him and treated him, at least to a limit. He didn’t tolerate it from just anyone, but there were just certain attitudes or personalities that he just found tolerable.

That was one of the reasons he had fallen in love with Caroline Forbes. She stood up for what she believed, said what she meant and meant what she said, and didn’t put up with his asshole moments and mood swings. She had no problem in putting him in his so-called place from the start, and it intrigued him.

Of course, that intrigue had turned into even more. He had fallen in love with her; he had seen the sensitive side of her, and had shown her his, whether he intended to or not. She was the only one to see his vulnerabilities, until Avelina, and both his girls saw him at his most fragile, and that was okay with him.

Girls like Cassie…He knew that she had a lot to lose. And while he wouldn’t stoop so low as to profit off of that just yet, he knew that it would make assisting him a difficult choice. He understood that. He did not have much to offer her just yet, at least not that she might want. What he did have was the promise of freedom.

But that took time to achieve.

He had to find a way to convince her of this without turning her against the others. That would do him no good if he alienated all his best choices to have him on his side.

He ducked his head sheepishly. ”Touche. I promise to make good on both favors. All you have to do is ask. I will be at your service. But please, give me an opportunity. I promise that you will not regret it.” He turned his attention to some bottles on the shelf, picking them and reading the labels before placing them slightly crookedly on the shelves.

As she mentioned Marcel, he turned swiftly back to face her, a knowing smile on his lips. ”Ah, yes. My friend Marcellus.” He said the word [i]friend[i] with slight disdain. ”What if I told you that if you help me, not only will be protected but allowed to work your magic anywhere at any time?” He paused for a brief moment.

”You see, before Marcellus and his foolish rules, I held New Orleans. And it was magical. Now, it’s suffocating, isn’t it? Help me. You would not have to worry about ‘being allowed’ to do anything ever again.” He had the look of fire in his eyes, of someone who knew what passion really was. He would accomplish this goal. He always accomplished what he wanted.

--------------------

& you belong with me
you're my sweetheart &
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
CASSIE BLAKE
 Posted: Mar 24 2017, 06:41 PM
WITCH
TWENTY-ONE
STUDENT

One of Cassie's eyebrows quirked up in slight shock as Klaus spoke. Not because she was ever overly intrigued by much of anything that he had to say, but because so much as a single hint in regards to someone, anyone wanting to usurp Marcel... well, there weren't many people brave enough to drop so much as an indication, to say the least.

Klaus was a jealous creature by nature; Cassie had seen him struggle to come to terms with his anger and jealousies as far as Caroline - and the many men that lusted after her - were concerned. He had struggled with jealousy while watching Faye mingle with other men when she had been pregnant with what was thought to have been their adulterous child (now known to have been Adam's child) and he struggled with jealousy when it came to others wanting his daughter Avelina's attention. Hell, he had even thrust the fear of God into anyone that dared come between his and Cassie's professional relationship back when she had been his witch.

Now that he and Marcel were forced to share the same city - one that Klaus seemed to think he had ruled at some point or another before Marcel had clearly taken it over in Klaus' absence - it was a little amusing to the blonde witch to see Klaus struggling to come to terms with that. It must have been quite the sting to realize taking what was once his wouldn't be quite as easy as he had been hoping...

"It's cute that you think you have some sort of say in what goes on in New Orleans." She had heard many times now that Klaus would find a way to allow her to use magic, or that he would find ways around Marcel's rules. Given with just how sarcastically he often reminded people of his friendship with Marcel, she knew it was likely on rocky terms. Two powerful beings butting heads in the politest of ways, not wanting to spark a war that would have them losing more than they gained. "It's been how many years now? And you still following the same rules we follow... You're absolutely delusional."

Still, as much as Cassie knew that Klaus was just asking for trouble by thinking he had so much as a single say in what happened in the city of New Orleans, she was intrigued about whatever it was he had in mind. She very much doubted that he would ever come forward and fill in every sorted detail... but she was curious as to why he needed her help in whatever this plan of his was.

"So, why do you need me? Or am I just the runner up... Obviously you came here for Faye; you wouldn't have known I was covering for her..."

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
NIKLAUS MIKAELSON
 Posted: May 7 2017, 10:29 PM
Twenty-Seven
Artist

Niklaus loved it when a plan started coming together. Not that he had everything in place just yet with his plan to takedown Marcel, but he was finally doing something. He was taking action, and he was getting off his soap box. He would be taking things to the next level soon enough. Patience was key, but patience was only worth something when he took action. Otherwise, it was laziness. And that would not give him what he wanted. Deserved.

It wasn't that he had a set plan for whichever witch he had on his side. He just wanted a loyal, powerful witch with him, and so why not have a circle? Sure, he had been there looking for Faye, but he and Cassie had worked together in the past, and he trusted her. Besides, despite what Nathaniel thought, Niklaus did have feelings, and if he could avoid getting Faye involved, it would protect her and their child. Still, to have her in the background...

He couldn't help the little growl that escaped his lips at her attempt to call him cute. He always had an issue with being taken seriously. His father, his siblings...No one had taken him seriously until he had forced them too, quite literally by stabbing them in the heart. It wasn't until Caroline and Avelina that he had been able to realize that he didn't need violence to be taken seriously. To be believed in.

"Delusional? Hardly. Even the world's most notorious dictators knew to have a plan before acting. Marcellus is getting comfortable. Lax. I can guarantee he does not take me seriously either, just like you don't, and I can also promise that he will be sorry for that lack of judgment." He knew he was putting a lot of trust in Cassie; for all he knew, she would run straight to Marcel and reveal his plan. But he needed to put himself out there. He had to trust in order to get what he wanted. Deserved.

"It's all about biding my time. Do not underestimate my patience. And you're far from runner up, love. The more the merrier, I say. She has Nathaniel to distract her, and little Hope. I know you and your fiance are getting married soon, correct? I'll cover the cost of the wedding and anything that comes after it. Honeymoon, first place together...Not a bribe, mind you. But the benefits of working with me. Imagine, Cassie. Once I take over New Orleans, you and your circle will no longer have these little rules. You will have control of life, and your magic. You cannot deny that is tempting."

He wanted her role to be voluntary. No forcing, nothing to take here free will. He not only wanted control of New Orleans for his own ego; he wanted it for the betterment of the people.

--------------------

& you belong with me
you're my sweetheart &
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
CASSIE BLAKE
 Posted: Jun 25 2017, 06:15 PM
WITCH
TWENTY-ONE
STUDENT

Power-hungry beings - like Klaus - had never really sat well with Cassie. He had had a witch once upon a time ago, back when he had had his claws in Faye. He had used her in every way he could - both in the bedroom and outside of the bedroom - until he had thought he had knocked her up. After that, Faye was nothing more than used goods and he had moved on to bigger and better things, as far as he was concerned.

He had propositioned Cassie once in the past after the entire Faye fiasco. Cassie had been half-tempted to accept, simply because replacing Faye in Klaus' life gave her a small sense of victory over the woman that had bedded Cassie's soulmate. Working for Klaus, however, wasn't something that Cassie had been able to lower herself to do.

He was dangerous, there was no denying that, and Cassie couldn't quite imagine Adam ever wanting to let Cassie work for him, let alone be in such a close proximity to the Original hybrid as she currently was.

It was needless to say, but Cassie sure as hell wasn't wanting to cause more tension between she and Adam after the whole Faye-thing they had already endured, and she most certainly wasn't about to begin working for Klaus behind Adam's back...

Yet, Cassie couldn't deny just how tempting it sounded to be able to practice magic - both alone and with her circle - in peace and without Marcel's punishments lingering overhead. Should Klaus challenge Marcel and lose, though? Having herself or her circle aligned with Marcel would be viewed as traitorous and would surely cause more problems for them in the long run...

Then again, it would be just as problematic to refuse to assist Klaus in his little project should he defeat Marcel and step into power.

It was as he mentioned that the more witches he had, the better off he'd be that Cassie found herself shaking her head and, in turn, shaking herself out of the slight delusional thought she had had that centered around Klaus potentially having a valid point.

"Yes, we are getting married soon." But neither Cassie nor Adam were exactly looking for handouts and she very much doubted that Adam would participate in a wedding funded by Klaus Mikaelson, given the tension that still lingered between the two.

Heaving a heavy sigh, Cassie was once again shaking her blonde head. "It's not going to work out. I'm not interested in being one of your witches and mooching off you like you're some demented Sugar Daddy..." That just wasn't who she was, and that wasn't someone that Adam would ever allow himself to marry.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll