Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

We currently have two holiday plots happening! The S.S.R.'s new year's eve party and the satanic bonfire. Members are able to join both or either plot!

Given we are currently undergoing a massive website revamp, we ask that you keep tabs on things that are being updated or changed. You can assess an updated thread of the revamp's progress by clicking here.

Happy holidays and a marvellous new year to all!

Add Reply
New Poll

» I see sparks fly whenever you smile, cha — mother, sister, witch
ARIA MONTGOMERY
 Posted: Aug 8 2017, 08:25 PM
WITCH
TWENTY-ONE
PHOTOGRAPHER

FORTY + HOLLY MARIE COMBS + WITCH
SPARKS FLY
Get me with those green eyes, baby, as the lights go down
As Piper, she was one of the most powerful witches in existence as a third of the Charmed Ones. After her powers were activated and her family attacked countless times, she made the difficult decision to leave that world. She moved across the world, to Rosewood, Pennsylvania and started a family with Byron Montgomery.

Byron has never known her as Piper and does not know magic exists. This will allow for a ton of interesting plot opportunities for Ella, both in the human and magical worlds. Most importantly, plotting with her children, Aria and Mike, and potentially her sisters.

Any Charmed plots will be cut off before she officially fell in love with Leo. He could be a past love or never in the picture, that can be up to whoever adopts her. As Byron and Elle will most likely be divorcing in the near future after she gets picked up, there is an opportunity there.

The Pretty Little Liars plot is slightly more complicated since we already have an A plot set up on site. Please speak to Kimmi before posting an application to assure that you are caught up as the plot can change quickly. Essentially, the girl that Aria, Spencer, Hanna, and Emily knew as Allison was actually her insane twin sister Courtney. After "Allison" was murdered, the girls began to be haunted by "A" and when that came out as public knowledge, the parents of the four girls decided to move them from Rosewood to Seattle for a fresh start. The groups counselor advised splitting them up after the ordeal wouldn't be healthy.

Aria is the only active Liar on site and has already noticed the doppelgangers in town and I would love for that to lead to research where she discovers the truth about the existence of magic. Arias life will get much more complicated when she finds out her mother has bound her magic abilities, much like Pipers was when she was a girl.

I am open to helping decide exactly which threat was enough to give up her magic and whether or not she still is in contact with her sisters. I'm very excited to see what we come up with!

Please reply below using code!
PMEmailWebsite
^
ARIA MONTGOMERY
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 11:41 PM
WITCH
TWENTY-ONE
PHOTOGRAPHER

BUMPING MY WANTED AD! Please enter any questions you might have about the character or their plots well as when you will have the character's application posted by!

PMEmailWebsite
^
CATORI BLACK
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 11:16 PM
HYBRID (HUMAN/VAMPIRE)
TWENTY-ONE
FASHION LEAD

I AM INTERESTED IN THIS WANTED AD! Sophia would like to reserve Ella Montgomery/Piper Halliwell!

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll