HELLO THERE, LOVELY! WELCOME TO BITTERSWEET FOREVER
please register your first account as your alias in caps. this account will be the account you link your character(s) to; characters must be registered as first and last names in caps, please.
SET IN: APRIL, 2018
04/21/18 We are currently in the middle of a website-wide revamp, so please be patient with incomplete content! Our website will remain open to new members during this time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member in our c-box, or an admin member via PM!
It's nearly impossible to keep tabs of so many characters on-site, especially when newbies are joining all the time, wanting to know what the latest updates on their favourite fandoms are here on Bittersweet Forever. Not every admin member will know the answer to that right off the bat - it's a lot to keep up with - so we ask anyone who has adopted a character from any specific fandom to keep their plots and progress tracked.
All canons are required to update this section only when necessary. You do not need to update this section with small plots (new jobs, romantic flings, etc...) but rather large game-changing plots (marriages, children, substance abuse, attacks, deaths, etc...).
Your character may only post in this thread once; you can edit your original post to add further updates as time goes on by adding to the original code that you posted. Please remember to space your updates using <*br*><*br*> (yes, two, without the asterisks).
Please use the code below. As always, any photo you use must be hosted on photobucket or Imgur as Tinypic and other unreliable image hosting services crash frequently. Hotlinking is prohibited.
Your character updates go here; your character icon must be 100x100 and must be hosted on either Photobucket or Imgur. Hotlinking is strictly prohibited. Should you need to add another update later on, please EDIT your post rather than add a new one. Simply edit the code you have already posted to accommodate another update. Also remember to break up your paragraphs using <br*><br*> (yes, two, without the asterisk).
• Upon being brought back from the dead alongside Grant, he and Peggy have both settled down in New Orleans both in their cozy home and in the S.S.R. Taking advantage of this second start, Grant asked Peggy to marry him, which she happily accepted.
• Tony convinced Pepper to relocate to New Orleans after she visited him there; the Stark Industries headquarters moved from New York - her last place of residency - to New Orleans so both she and the company could be closer to Tony.
• The Maximoff twins - hoping to get revenge on Tony after one of his weapons killed their parents - resorted to using Pepper to emotionally and mentally torture Tony all the more. While she only suffered minor injuries, it was Tony who suffered the most in the long run but the incident had him realizing his true feelings for Pepper and the two became an item after their near-death experience.
• The S.S.R. brought both Edwin and Ana Jarvis back from the dead, the two that raised Tony from the time he was a boy until their deaths ten years apart. Pepper has had the fortune of meeting both of Tony's pseudo-parents and gets along extremely well with the two.
• Celebrating six months in a committed relationship, Tony travelled to Oregon with Pepper to meet her family for the first time while his long-time friends: Jarvis, Happy and Rhodey (along with her personal assistant Natalie) kept the business running smoothly.
• After a lengthy relationship with her boyfriend Nick, Sophia was captured by the Division and was given their experimental serum - which she, like Steve Rogers, survived. Sophia was able to escape and has been on the run from the Division since that day.
• Continuing with her family's supernatural shelter, Sophia dabbled in a relationship with a man named Dexter (Dex) who was also an acquaintance of Nick's. Not knowing that Sophia had been taken by the Division, Nick had assumed she had just left him for Dex and took it hard enough to revert back to his drinking and gambling ways.
• When Ashley Winters attempted to assassinate those in the supernatural shelter that Sophia and her close friend Alex manage, Sophia and Dex were both shot dead. Sophia was brought back (as her mother has quite a few strings to pull in the supernatural world). Sophia hasn't met a day where she hasn't felt ridden with guilt over Dex's death.
• Nick and Sophia continued to fight harder than feral cats and wild dogs, but reconciled their differences when Nick learned of hers and Dex's deaths. The two moved in together where Nick continues to try his hardest to keep her off the Division's radar.
• Having bonded extremely quickly with Steve Rogers, Kamila and her brother Pietro moved in with he and his boyfriend Ashley Winters prior to Ashley's death. She and Clint Barton also grew extremely close in a very short period of time and began dating about six months after first meeting.
• Finally having the chance to kill Tony Stark (and his personal assistant Pepper Potts) for all that had happened to them and their now dead parents, Kamila found herself unable to bring herself to terms with the fact that she was very close to taking the life of someone. Since the day that she and her brother had failed to kill Tony Stark, Kamila has been quite withdrawn, drowning in the guilt from that day.
• After working her way through the legal branch of Stark Industries, Natasha ensured her resume was flawless enough to apply to be Pepper Potts' personal assistant so that she could keep a closer eye on Tony Stark for the Division. Her alias there has been 'Natalie Rushman'.
• When Ashley Winters was 'killed', the Division took him in - still alive - and tortured him endlessly with Natasha spearheading the mission in secret. Her hope was to gain information on Steve Rogers; after finding a look-alike, they were able to convince a drugged-up Ashley that they had killed Steve due to the information they had gained from him.
• While working undercover at Stark Industries, Natasha grew close to Doctor Bruce Banner, who works in one of Tony's labs in the Stark Industries building. While she will tell anyone that it was all part of her cover, there has definitely been a spark between the two. One she's too stubborn to even admit to herself.
• Being brought back to life with his wife , Ana Jarvis, Edwin, known only as Jarvis, now helps Tony and Pepper with anything that they need, while also longing for a life of adventure that he sees with Miss Peggy Carter and Edward Grant.
• After being convinced by Tony Stark to stay into New Orleans despite his fears of "the other guy" that lives in him, Dr. Banner accepted a job as a scientist and research at Stark Industries.
• While working at Stark Industries, unknown to anyone, Dr. Banner has been searching and experimenting on his own blood and cells in a way to cure himself from the "monster " that he turns into. Instead of find a cure to this, he created Tetrotoxin B, a serum which can slow the heart rate down till someone can even pass off as dead if wanted to. Currently he holds the serum close until he can find the doctor trustworthy enough to make use of it.
• Bruce has found himself getting very close to Natalie Rushman, Pepper's personal assistant. He trusts her without hesitation and finds himself falling for her, very quickly. Bruce has yet to say a word to her about his feelings, worried about if he told her, some how he would end up hurting her like he did his wife a very long time ago.
• Division made a move to expose Dr. Banner, by kidnapping him and forcing the change on him. Out of control and unsure what he was doing, Bruce destroyed the Glades once more, while Peggy Carter and Grant Edwards stopped him by knocking him unconscious. Dr. Banner hides in fear while still in the city, not of who will capture him, but who he will hurt if they do.
• Clint Barton, not planning on staying in New Orleans, quickly changed his plans after meeting Kamila Maximoff. After falling in love with her from first sight, he decided to stay in the city and pursue a romantic relationship with her.
• Clint met his best friend , Steve Rogers, through Kamila, the man quickly became one of the few people who Clint trusted with his life, and more importantly, enough to risk his own life for.
• After losing both his siblings, Clint stop speaking about them to anyone, only the lucky few knowing about them. Until his Sister Deliah came back into the scene, learning quickly that the military lied about her death so they could keep Clint under control. After finding out about her being alive he rushed to bring her home to take care of her , himself and protect her from more harm.
• Devestated after his break up with Sophia, Nick went back to gambling and drinking, moving to China in order to be able to do more without legalities. But when he got on the wrong side of a debt he moved home for a fresh start again.
• While angry at Dex and Sophia for dating after their break up, Nick was destroyed when he learned of their deaths, taking it harder then even the death of his father. It caused a serious spiral downward for the young man in New Orleans, causing him to gamble and drink to a scary amount.
• When Sophia was brought back it sparked a new life into Nick, changing his way quickly and working in order to have them back together. Now in a relationship once again, Nick is hoping to prove to her that he was better then he was, and will never hurt her again.
• Nick found that he was not an only child, but a Triplet. Born from a Division experiment, he is the youngest clone of the original Captain America. Now with Captain America back in the open, Nick is trying to lay on the down load , to avoid being mistaken as his two brothers, while at the same time working himself to be better at the encouragement of Sophia.
Please note that if your image no longer appears to be part of our static or scrolling section, it is due to a broken rule on your behalf. The most common being broken images or removal of our buttons on your website. Also note that our sister affiliates are not only listed here with our static affiliates, but in our advertising section, as well. We also send out a monthly 'plug' to all members on-site sharing the links to our sister sites. If you would like to affiliate with us, you will have to fill out an affiliation application. You can find an easy link to our affiliation and advertising boards at the top of our website. It could take up to three days for us to accommodate your request, so be patient! Should we exceed that three day rule, feel free to contact us!