|Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
|bittersweet forever > once you're accepted! > where to begin after being accepted|
|Posted by: QUEEN BEE May 23 2018, 12:27 AM|
Welcome to Bittersweet Forever!
If you're reading this, it's likely because you've been accepted, which is crazy exciting! We're so happy to have you as part of our role-playing community and we can't wait to plot with you!
The following is a quick list of things you should do now that your shipper application has been accepted! This will help you integrate yourself on-site and will help set your character up! While some of the things listed below are not mandatory, there are some things you will have to complete. There will be an asterisk next to all mandatory steps; please ensure those are done.
Prior to diving into the check-list, lets get your character account set up! Above our c-box, you'll see a button that says "USER CP". You can view a screengrab of this button highlighted https://i.imgur.com/oB39ZUQ.png. By clicking this button, you can access the tab that says "EDIT PROFILE INFO". I've highlighted where you can find this info https://i.imgur.com/uA0p3cr.png.
This is where you will update all of the information that shows up every time you post, be it above your post or when a member hovers over your character's avatar. Please fill it out in lower-case and to the best of your ability. In the fields that require links to your character's social media and development threads, you can set those up by doing the following:
• Creating a http://bittersweetforever.com/index.php?showforum=863
• Creating a http://bittersweetforever.com/index.php?showforum=256
• Linking your http://bittersweetforever.com/index.php?showforum=940
• Requesting a http://bittersweetforever.com/index.php?showforum=940
The link to your wanted ads will be a link to a thread in your development board that showcases your character's wanted ads. As an example, you can view my character Adelaide Vivas' wanted ad tracker in her http://bittersweetforever.com/?showforum=948 which you can view http://bittersweetforever.com/index.php?showtopic=7797.
Finally, you can add an avatar gif to your character's profile by clicking "EDIT AVATAR SETTINGS" which I have highlighted in the screengrab https://i.imgur.com/e2kSvAt.png. This gif should be the same gif you used in your "EDIT PROFILE INFO" as "SQUARE GIF 2".
If you have ANY questions about setting your account up, please reach out to Shantel and she'll be happy to help you get yourself set up on-site! Now, onto the fun stuff!
01. Reserve your http://bittersweetforever.com/index.php?showtopic=7447 so that no one else can steal your character's celebrity claim. *
02. Introduce yourself by posting a listing in the http://bittersweetforever.com/index.php?showtopic=7448. This helps us see which characters belong to which members, and helps us get to know the person playing with them. You can list your contact info (like Discord) there, as well so members can reach you! *
03. Update the http://bittersweetforever.com/index.php?showtopic=7453 with your character's birthday. This helps us create plots around birthdays when that time comes, and allows us to reach out when birthdays pass to wish your characters a happy birthday and to remind you to update their age on-site. *
04. Once your character has ten posts on-site, you can request a http://bittersweetforever.com/index.php?showtopic=7515 which is a write-up showcasing their home and who resides with them. Keep in mind that should your character wish to reside on the werewolf sanctuary, there is a separate claim for that http://bittersweetforever.com/index.php?showtopic=7526, as there are different rules for this exclusive community. If your character is a vampire or a hybrid and wishes to apply for a permanent or temporary exemption in the sanctuary, you can apply for one http://bittersweetforever.com/index.php?showtopic=7521. *
05. If you want your character to have a job, you can have them apply for one in the http://bittersweetforever.com/index.php?showtopic=7514.
06. You can request to have your character's http://bittersweetforever.com/index.php?showtopic=7443 changed so that thier username will reflect their species once your application has been accepted. *
07. Reserve a face claim for your personal account! If you do not already have a personal account, register one (using your alias) and link your character accounts to it! Shantel will update your account's graphics once you register your http://bittersweetforever.com/index.php?showtopic=7884. *
08. If you would like to claim a colour for your c-box username, you can do so by replying to the http://bittersweetforever.com/index.php?showtopic=7886.
09. If you're into http://bittersweetforever.com/index.php?showtopic=7887, you can request to have one added for you and your characters which are great for muse!
More will be added as the website is re-vamped!