BITTERSWEET FOREVER
DISCORD
IC CHAT
MEMBERS
HELLO THERE, LOVELY! WELCOME TO BITTERSWEET FOREVER
please register your first account as your alias in caps. this account will be the account you link your character(s) to; characters must be registered as first and last names in caps, please.
SEATTLE, WA
SET IN: APRIL, 2018
04/21/18 We are currently in the middle of a website-wide revamp, so please be patient with incomplete content! Our website will remain open to new members during this time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member in our c-box, or an admin member via PM!

OH, YOUR TOUCH, SO BITTERSWEET

Add Reply
New Poll

marvel cinematic | 33 | rebecca hall, maya hansen | misguided scientist
410 POINTS EARNED
94 POSTS MADE

human | rebecca hall
Maya Hansen is a scientist who is currently working with a fellow colleague, Aldrich Killian, on the 'Extremis' project which has the potential to upgrade the human body and assist in regrowing cells. Maya, however, hasn't been able to complete a successful trial, as all of her test subjects have deceased during said trials.

Before Tony settled down, he and Maya had a one-night fling when she tried to get him to help her with some of her research; she has no idea that Killian plans to use Extremis to create Extremis-enhanced soldiers under his command. She will, however, become aware of this and despite moral conflict, she will go along with Killian's plans, if only to see the potential Extremis might have if its flaws are perfected.

When Killian receives yet another wave of rejection from Tony Stark (when Pepper turns him down and refuses to invest in Extremis through Stark Industries), he will use Maya's connection with Tony in an effort to force his hand to help them smooth out the flaws that the Extremis project continues to have.

Please note that this character is involved in a plot that has not yet been processed on Bittersweet Forever, meaning it has not yet reached the point where its plausible to begin it. Because of this, we ask that you contact either Kayleigh, Shantel or Bri prior to voicing interest in this character, and they will better direct you on when and how to approach this plot!

Please reply below using code!

--------------------
you'd be good to me, i'd be so good to you
pmapplicationshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweete-mail
410 POINTS EARNED
94 POSTS MADE

BUMPING MY WANTED AD! This wanted ad is still active and is still very much in need of a member (or multiple members) to assist in completing it; if you are interested, don't hesitate to reply to this thread!

--------------------
you'd be good to me, i'd be so good to you
pmapplicationshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweete-mail
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

NO SPAM NO ADS NO DRAMA