Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

Our news section is located here; you can find lengthier news updates there while the news updates below are the bare necessities!

You can find the most recent activity check here; activity checks are month-long. You must have at least one post per character submitted before the first of the next month!

You can find the current OTM (of the month) awards here! Be sure to congratulate the members and the admin members of the characters and titles that have been won this month!

Give a warm welcome to both Bri and Pat who have been brought onto Bittersweet Forever's administration team as active website moderators!

All admin members have their own tasks; be sure to check their signatures for information on what their specific tasks are, otherwise you might be redirected.
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» [IP] What if one true love's the only one that you get? [INVITES]
KOL MIKAELSON
 Posted: Mar 13 2017, 08:19 PM
VAMPIRE
Nineteen
Unemployed

Kol had never really wanted to be a good person in the thousand years he had been alive. It wasn’t that he wanted to be a bad person, or evil, but he had never taken the time to be an outstanding person either. He was content with just being a creature that used the world as he saw fit and not thinking much past that.

It was an attitude that not many people liked or agreed with. Everyone always thought that the grand scheme of the world was that they were all supposed to help each other out and be charitable and friendly. He thought it was a naïve to think that way though. For the whole time he had seen humans together, he had seen nothing like that. Everyone in the world was out for only themselves and that was it.

He refused to see anything different then that either. It was how his family did things, how most of the people he was around did things, and how so many major people in the world did things. Why should he pay attention to just the small people that didn’t fit that mold? What did it matter when the masses out weighed the minority?

But he was at a time in his life that was starting to change for him. He found himself thinking about what he was doing before actually doing it. Thinking about protecting people and being a good influence. It made him feel uncomfortable. Which is why he acted out even more than usual when it came up.

It had started though with Avelina. His niece that he found himself being caught up caring about, unlike most of his family. He cared if she was happy, and if she liked him, and if she had a good life. For the first time in a long time he actually wanted to make sure that someone in his family would have a life unlike his hell.

And then came Davina.

Davina had turned his whole world upside down and flipped around. Someone that was so powerful, so connected, who could take over the world if she truly wanted, actually used that power to help others who needed it. She cared about people, and for some reason she found it inside herself to care about him.

He still wasn’t comfortable in wanting to be better for them. It was like part of him was changing that had been around for a thousand years. He had finally found something that made him want to be worth something to someone else. That didn’t mean that it was easy for him though.

He pulled back to look down at her after a few moments of listening to her wants for them taking it slow. Kol thought about it before replying ”I’ll agree to keeping sex on the table” He gave her a quick grin, both knowing that he would never not want to keep it in their relationship. “As for the rest… I’m fine with date nights, even more than once a week that isn’t around sex.”

Kol moved one of his hands to intertwined with her ”I’ll hold your hand as much as you want me to, anywhere you want me too” He made sure to look into eyes as he spoke , ”And I am not ashamed of you, Davina Claire. I’ll tell the whole bloody world you are mine right now if you want it. “ He looked down at their hands , not meeting her gaze as the next part was spoken ” I was an idiot and a fool in the past, but I refuse to ever, ever be that way again. If you want the whole world to know that I, Kol Mikealson is in love with you, Davina Claire, then we can go out and tell everyone. I don’t care. I just want you. “

--------------------
ARE YOU INSANE LIKE ME? BEEN IN PAIN LIKE ME?

Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me? Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me? Pointing fingers cause you'll never take the blame like me?
PMAIM
^
DAVINA CLAIRE
 Posted: Mar 24 2017, 09:46 PM
TRI-BREED
SIXTEEN
WITCH REGENT

BUT SUDDENLY YOU'RE INTERESTED? MAYBE YOU'RE HERE CAUSE YOU WANNA COME HOME, BUT WHAT IF YOU'RE JUST AFRAID TO BE ALONE? AND IT'S ONLY NOW YOU WANT ME.
There was no denying just how many reservations and hesitations Davina was having when it came to locking down Kol Mikaelson, of all people. It had been so much different when she and Ben had decided to become a couple; there had been no drama, no chaos... things had been perfect, she supposed.

Nothing was supposed to be perfect, though. The best things in life were supposed to be challenging and frustrating on a good day. Knowing that didn't necessarily have Davina thinking that her feelings for Ben were less real than her feelings were for Kol. She just knew that she'd forever regret not exploring this with Kol if she had chosen to ignore just how strongly she felt for the Original.

Davina knew just how hard this relationship was about to get; people would talk, people would interfere and people would try to tear them apart. Kol didn't have many fans in New Orleans - his entire family was both feared and hated, much as Davina, herself, was. They would most certainly have their enemies along the way but Davina knew just how strong she and Kol were individually. Together, they'd be near invincible, or at least she liked to think so.

"I get to pick the date nights..." The smile that tugged on the corners of her lips proved that she was mostly[i] joking - he could definitely have some input there - but at the same time, she had no intentions of ever doing [i]everything he wanted to do. Otherwise, she'd be stuck sitting around at his place, watching him play those stupid pro-soccer video games or whatever the hell those were...

It would definitely be interesting to see him trying to aim for normal as far as their relationship was concerned. He hadn't at all wanted anything to do with her when it came to their public, social lives... Hearing that that was about to change had her heart thudding wildly in her chest out of both excitement and nervousness. People were going to talk - neither she nor Kol could control that - and it was going to be a big fucking step, but she had to have faith that it was about to be a big fucking step in the right direction.

Cracking a bit of a bigger smile, the brunette shook her head gently. "You don't have to shout from the rooftops that we're together, ass..." Though he would if it meant he'd be able to prove his point all the more. "I'm perfectly happy just being able to hold your hand and know that you actually want me... that you actually want this..."

And that was all she had wanted, wasn't it? To know that they were together, exclusive, monogamous, in love... Now that she had that? Now that he had realized that was exactly what he wanted, too? She felt like everything was finally falling into place... Like everything in her life was aligning perfectly.

"Do you want to come inside? We can do a little kissing... maybe some hand-holding..." Her smirk indicated she had far more than that on her mind, but it was fun to tease him...

--------------------

they think i'm insane; my lover is strange
CAN'T GET ALONG WITH ANYONE; CAN'T MAKE THIS RIGHT.
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
KOL MIKAELSON
 Posted: May 6 2017, 07:47 PM
VAMPIRE
Nineteen
Unemployed

When was the last time that Kol had felt this happy? Had there ever really been a time where he did feel like this? He couldn’t remember a time where he had, most of his thousand years walking on this earth had been bitter and full of hate. And in the moments that it hadn’t been that, the emotions never compared to what it was like now.

It was wonderful and frightening all at once. To be in love and have someone love you in return. On one had, there was nothing more comforting than that love, the knowledge that someone was right there by your side, who wanted nothing more than you. But on the other hand it was terrifying to think that with a wrong move or some accident out of your control, you could lose that. You could lose the person that you would give your life to have.

But no matter how scary it might be, Kol was through with running from his emotions, especially when it came to Davina. He couldn’t say that he was a changed vampire per say, but he could say that he wasn’t going to hide that part of him from her any longer. He would make sure there was never another day that she doubted him, doubted what he felt for her.

He knew what some people might say, what they might try and whisper to her. That Kol was just using her, he wanted her power, her influence. And if he had his way, Kol would rip all of those fucker’s hearts out, but that was frowned upon these days. Instead he would have to prove himself, to her, to show her just how wrong they would all be, and laugh in their faces when they saw.

Kol laughed when she said that she would be the one to plan the dates. He’d do anything that she wanted for a date, knowing that in truth she was better at dates than he was. But he wasn’t going to give every date to her…after all, he had so much to show her so much to do with her.

That was something that he had been wanting to do but too wrapped up in himself and putting up the walls that he hadn’t let him. There was so much in this world that Davina had yet to experience, being trapped in hiding and protection for most of her life. But Kol could show her. He could show her things of wonder and amazement that he remembered the first time he saw them. And he wanted to…he wanted to be the one to put the smile on her face when she experienced them for the first time.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to shout it, my love? It could be a lot of fun to get a noise complaint from it “ He gave her a quick playful grin before turning serious once more ” I want this Davina… I want you. A thousand years I have felt alone and lost. But when I am with you, all that goes away. I’ll walk hand and hand with you for the rest of time, and never let you doubt that I want this again.”

The grin grew on his face once more at her invitation to come inside to hold hands. His eyes burning with desire for her, he took a step inside her place his body pressing flush against her own when he did. The original stared down at her obvious in his hunger for her as he bent his lips down to barely brush against hers as he spoke ”Oh, Davina. I would love to kiss you, hold you, and anything else that comes to mind, all night long…In fact, nothing sounds better than the night with you…”

--------------------
ARE YOU INSANE LIKE ME? BEEN IN PAIN LIKE ME?

Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me? Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me? Pointing fingers cause you'll never take the blame like me?
PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll