HELLO THERE, LOVELY! WELCOME TO BITTERSWEET FOREVER
Both figuratively and literally, it is a task to occupy the generations. And no matter how much progress one makes, there is always the thrill of just beginning. We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.
SEATTLE, WA
SET IN: APRIL, 2018
04/21/18 We are currently in the middle of a website-wide revamp, so please be patient with incomplete content! Our website will remain open to new members during this time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member in our c-box, or an admin member via PM!

CHARACTER SPOTLIGHT

Add Reply
New Poll

activity check 4/30/18
8595 POINTS EARNED
11473 POSTS MADE
activity check
The activity check for April will be closed at midnight (AST) on April 30th, 2018.

Any characters created after April 15th, 2018, will not have to take part in this activity check. All characters created before April 15th, 2018, must participate.

To be safe, each character must have three posts on-site between the time frame that is listed above.

Two of these posts can be development posts (shipper replies, texts, etc...). We ask that if you post in another character's cell phone, for example, that you refrain from merely sending a text message just to hit your post requirements for the activity check. If the character you've texted replies, don't ice them simply because you hit your requirements.

The third post must be threaded. Again, do not create threads just to hit your post requirement. All threads must be closed within three months of their creation, so use that to your advantage.

All three posts can be threaded if you prefer; we merely offer that two posts can be development posts for those with multiple characters.

If this isn't something that you can achieve, we ask that you reach out to Shantel prior to the closing date. Should you not, we will have no choice but to flag any account that has not met the requirements as inactive. This will mean that you will be given one month to produce the posts you are missing from the last activity check, as well as the posts you are required to complete for the next activity check, for a total of six post.

Should you not have muse for a certain character (or characters), you may put them on "hold". This means that they are still your character(s), but are not active and will not need to participate in the activity thread. These characters are not able to post in development boards or take part in IC chat.

Because admin members do so much on-site on top of posting, they are required to have HALF of their characters active each activity check. The half that did not meet the last activity check MUST meet the following activity check. For example, if I had two characters and the first, Lydia Martin, met January's activity check, then the second, Malia Hale, would have to meet the second. Should more than half of your character load meet an activity check, the remaining are the only ones required to meet the following activity check.

Please post only once from your member account and update that same post's code each time one of your characters has reached this activity check's requirements.

CODE
[dohtml]<div class="clsh-bg"><div class="clsh-bg2"><div class="clsh-bg3"><span class="clsh-br"> 04 / 30 / 2018 </span></div><div class="CLMC-Bar10"><div class="CLMC-Bar9"></div></div><div class="clsh-bg4" style="background: #ececec; border-bottom: 1px solid #ccc;"> [center]These are my characters that are <B>SAFE</B>:[/center]<br><br> [url=http://bittersweetforever.com/index.php?showuser=690]alyson dupont[/url]<br> [url=profile link here]first name last name[/url]<br> [url=profile link here]first name last name[/url]<br><br><br> [center]These are my characters that are <B> NOT SAFE</B>:[/center]<br><br> [url=profile link here]first name last name[/url]<br> [url=profile link here]first name last name[/url]<br> [url=profile link here]first name last name[/url]<br><br><br> [center]These are my characters that can be  <B>DELETED</B>:[/center]<br><br> [url=profile link here]first name last name[/url]<br> [url=profile link here]first name last name[/url]<br> [url=profile link here]first name last name[/url]<br> </div></div></div>[/dohtml]

--------------------

bittersweet forever - site owner
8595 POINTS EARNED
11473 POSTS MADE
04 / 30 / 2018
These are my characters that are SAFE:

adelaide vivas
ahnnalee miller
alexandra udinov
anastasia steele
anna-lynne albright
caitlin snow
camille o'connell
caroline forbes
cassie blake

These are my temporary characters that are EXEMPT:

carrie cutter

These are my characters that are NOT SAFE:

[url=profile link here]first name last name[/url]

These are my characters that can be DELETED:

These are my characters IN-PROGRESS:

aria dunn (1p 1d)
aylee dunn (1p 1d)

--------------------

bittersweet forever - site owner
700 POINTS EARNED
141 POSTS MADE
04 / 30 / 2018

--------------------

bittersweet forever - site admin
2000 POINTS EARNED
10170 POSTS MADE
04 / 30 / 2018

aiden dunn

--------------------

1735 POINTS EARNED
311 POSTS MADE
04 / 30 / 2018

adrian dunn

--------------------

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

NO SPAM NO ADS NO DRAMA